Sunday, September 28, 2014

Maybe I fit in here...

Just a short little note.  Sometimes I feel kind of all alone and I miss Canada where I know what to expect and how to get things done.  Other days I love it here and feel like they really do things well.  I feel like my neat freak tendencies fit in here though.  Note this picture, at first it just seems like a quaint little street in the city centre of The Hague.  But look closer, yep, you saw right, that is a huge VACUUM CLEANER sucking up trash from the streets.


Actually, they really only do this in the centre parts of the city, where the tourists go.  But I think it's cool none the less.  (And I also might point out that if people didn't smoke so much, or at least throw their cigarette butts so much, there wouldn't be nearly as much to vacuum.)

No comments: